The STREET SPEAK 1 Teacher’s Guide will lead you through all sorts of creative and fun ways to use the Textbook and Workbook with one or more students! You’ll find dozens of suggested mini-lessons all focusing on reading, writing, listening, and speaking using everyday idioms and slang!
The Teacher’s Guide is packed with lots of fun, high-energy games and activities to get your students speaking and understanding like a native-born American in no time flat!
Inside the STREET SPEAK 1 Teacher’s Guide, you’ll find:
- Lesson Preps with variations
- Ways to help students create their own stories or songs using idioms and slang
- Questions that will get your students speaking right away
- Fun games to help students speak and understand “Real Speak”
- Lots of groups activities for reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Suggested “Mini Lessons” in each chapter
- Extra fun challenges to engage the students
- Written production, spoken production, and visual activities at the end of each chapter
- Post unit activity at the end of each chapter, using the weekly video, “Slangman Fridays”
…and that’s just in the first 2 chapters!
TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE, click on…
- ADD TO CART
- Next, VIEW CART
- Then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Fill in the required information (indicated by a red *)
- Scroll down to “Order notes” and write: “Let me know when the books are available” and anything else you’d like to tell us!
- Check the box “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions”
- And click PLACE ORDER (but you won’t be charged anything! It’s just to send us a message)
NOTE: You will only be asked to fill in your credit card information if you have purchased a product. Then “keep your eyes peeled” for an email from us letting you know that this product is ready for you to preview in our store!