The BIZ SPEAK SILVER eTeacher’s Guide will lead you through all sorts of creative and fun ways to use the Textbook and Workbook with one or more students! You’ll find dozens of suggested mini-lessons all focusing on reading, writing, listening, and speaking using everyday idioms and slang!
The eTeacher’s Guide is packed with lots of fun, high-energy games and activities to get your students speaking and understanding like a native-born American in no time flat!
The BIZ SPEAK SILVER eTeacher’s Guide, you’ll find:
- Lesson Preps with variations
- Ways to help students create their own stories or songs using idioms and slang
- Questions that will get your students speaking right away
- Fun games to help students speak and understand “Real Speak”
- Lots of groups activities for reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Suggested “Mini Lessons” in each chapter
- Extra fun challenges to engage the students
- Written production, spoken production, and visual activities at the end of each chapter
- Post unit activity at the end of each chapter, using the weekly video, “Slangman Fridays”
…and that’s just in the first 2 chapters!