The STREET SPEAK 1 Teacher’s Guide will lead you through all sorts of creative and fun ways to use the Textbook and Workbook with one or more students! You’ll find dozens of suggested mini-lessons all focusing on reading, writing, listening, and speaking using everyday idioms and slang!
The Teacher’s Guide is packed with lots of fun, high-energy games and activities to get your students speaking and understanding like a native-born American in no time flat!
The STREET SPEAK 1 Teacher’s Guide, you’ll find:
- Lesson Preps with variations
- Ways to help students create their own stories or songs using idioms and slang
- Questions that will get your students speaking right away
- Fun games to help students speak and understand “Real Speak”
- Lots of groups activities for reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Suggested “Mini Lessons” in each chapter
- Extra fun challenges to engage the students
- Written production, spoken production, and visual activities at the end of each chapter
- Post unit activity at the end of each chapter, using the weekly video, “Slangman Fridays”
…and that’s just in the first 2 chapters!
There are no reviews yet.