Ready to start the third book in the series RIGHT NOW?! Just click “Add to cart” and get your STREET SPEAK 3 eTextbook with an audio program delivered right to your email in seconds!
The STREET SPEAK 3 eTextbook gives you lots of bang for your buck (“a lot of value for your dollar”)! Whether you’re learning in a classroom OR by yourself, this Textbook will teach you even more idioms and slang term that can be hard to understand…until now!
Make sure not to miss the first 3 chapters on popular dating slang — everything from the pick up (“beginning of the relationship”) to the break up (“end of the relationship”)!
Once you learn all the slang used in dating, you’ll definitely know if someone is either hitting on (“flirting with”) you or just not into (“not interested in”) you!
The STREET SPEAK 3 eTextbook contains popular chapters on slang and idioms associated with:
- Dating & Relationships
- Emergency Situations
- Television & Entertainment
- Teens & Students (Jr. High – University)
- Being Politically Correct
- Sports (Popular terms used in daily conversations)
- Foreign Words that Americans Used Every Day
- Alliterations & Repeating Words
- “The Slangman Files” – a special section in each chapter with slang & idioms used in categories